Achievers CE-113 Diesel Flow Meters are the types of flowmeters which are suitable for measurement of viscous liquid
flows. These are also considered ideal for applications which require the use of a simple mechanical meter system.
In general, a positive displacement flow meter consists of a chamber or cavity which restricts the flow. A rotating or
reciprocating mechanical device is located inside the chamber to generate fixed-volume discrete parcels from the
flowing liquid. Via PD meter units, liquids get separated into exactly calculated increments which are then further
counted by a connecting register.
• Robust Positive Displacement Mechanical Design
• Excellent Choice For Custody Transfer
• Low pressure loss, long service life
• Calibrator adjustable to 0.2% custody accuracy
• Long Life with least maintenance
• Trolley Mounted Meter Available ( Optional)
• No metal-to-metal contact within the measuring chamber;
• Compact design;
• Max pressure 10 bar
• All units offered with inbuilt air eliminator and strainer.
• Max temperature 80°C
• Sizes range from 40mm to 150mm
• Wide range of accessories inc. valves, air elimination & counters, Setstop counter, ticket printer, pulse output
• Materials: aluminium, S/S body, Viton seal, register