You can cancel your order before the product has not been processed for shipment. All cancellation requests should be sent at email@example.com . Once cancelled, the complete amount will be refunded for prepaid orders.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be canceled once the item has been shipped to you.
DieselFuelOilMeter.Net reserves the right to cancel any order under the following circumstances:
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer's address (Street number, Landmark etc.) etc.
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on DieselFuelOilMeter.Net.
- Unavailability of products - In exceptional cases, if a product runs out of stock with the vendor, the product will be cancelled.
- If the area in which customer is residing is not served by us or made Out of Delivery area by Logistic Courier Partner even after placing the order.
- Suspected fraudulent information.
We offer Return/Replacement within 7 days of delivery of the order only if there is any defect in the product. In the event that a damaged product is received, it must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
Guidelines for Returns & Replacement:
- Item is physically damaged/defective
- Varies from the description on the website
- Wrong item delivered
- Wrong colour
- Wrong sized delivered
- Wrong quantity
- Missing parts/accessories
- Customer should intimate us within 7 days of receiving the order
- If an item was delivered defective or damaged, it should be notified to the Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org)or @ +91-9974192731 within 48 hours from the time of delivery
- The product should be unused. Not even once
- Brand packing should remain intact
- Invoice should be available
- All the tags/labels should be available
- Exempted/non-returnable items – electronic items such as Printers, cartages, tablets, testing/lab instruments, custom made products also those product which are mentioned as non-returnable in that product’s catalogue are not accepted for returns.
Returning a product
The customer shall bear all the charges for the processing of the return of all the product. We only allow return of product in special circumstances. The Products may not be returned to Seller without first obtaining Seller’s consent. The request for return and credit must be filed with Seller and shall include purchase order number, approximate date shipped and any and all other identifying numbers (such as invoice number, date of invoice, P.O. numbers, etc.) Each request for return of Products for credit should state the type and quantity of goods, the part numbers and the reasons for the return. If return authorization is granted, Products shall be returned in a clean, well-packaged condition within fifteen (15) days from the date return authorization is granted by Seller. If the products are not returned within fifteen (15) days from the date authorization is granted by Seller, the products shall be deemed irrevocably accepted by Buyer and Buyer shall be responsible for payment as provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- Incase, product doesn’t clear Quality inspection, we will re-ship the product to the customer and he will have to bear the courier charges for re-shipment in order to receive the product. No courier charges to send the product to us will be re-imbursed.
Once cancelled, full amount will be refunded to the customer based on the payment mode chosen by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets – 5 business days
- If you have made the payment by NEFT and Cheque you need to share the below-mentioned details email@example.com from your registered e-mail id.
- Account number
- Account Holder name
- IFSC Code
- Upon receiving the information, your refund will be processed in 5 business days and same will reflect in your account in another 5 business days.
- For EMI payment, a refund will be credited in 8-10 business days after cancellation.
Refunds on returned items
Once the order has successfully passed the Product Inspection, a refund will be done according to the payment mode chosen by the customer at the time of placing the order.